Sunday, October 12, 2008
Vespers
As I at last headed back to the bubble that is the campus, I luckily was offered a ride from a girl I play in the orchestra with, always nice to be spared the hill. I then proceeded to vespers, which was quite enjoyable. There was a lot of singing, with a nice combination of French songs that we didn’t know but were really fun, and French songs with the same tune in English. Throughout the program, they presented to us each of the five senses. They had a short skit based on the woman at the well, then we all were offered some water, they showed us a slideshow of nature pictures, we listened to special music, we had greeting time (which included a lot of kissing and hugging), and they presented us each with a very aromatic flower at the end of the night. It was a very nice way to open the Sabbath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment