So my roommate and I have started a new, very fun tradition. Due to construction in our dorm, which is quite loud and not conducive to studying, and also the fact that it's just good to get out of campus and into the fresh air, my roommate and I sometimes go and study at the local patisserie. It's obviously more productive when we go alone :), but so much fun when we go together. We went tonight to study for a big grammer test we have tomorrow and it was so much fun; we took pictures to remember that even the everyday events are picture-worthy. 
We gather our books and trek down the hill, order a croissant of some kind and hot drink (lemon tea and pain aux raisin for me today, yum), and spread out the books. Good to just have some girl-talk and bonding moments. Oh, and some studying :) . We really did get quite a bit of studying done, and it couldn't have been in lovelier atmosphere.
3 comments:
Kathleen! You have "Hallelujah" by Wainwright on your playlist...and I have the same song by John Cale on my blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!
Oh, and I like your blog too, very interesting!
darling girl i want to study at a patisserie
Shanelle- You should definitely have the opportunity to study at a patisserie. Come to Geneva and live with me in a year, ok?
P.S.- For those who are wondering how much I actually studied that day, I actually aced that test :)
Post a Comment