A walk in the woods...
So... just a short post to include some pictures and describe a walk I went on, I think the second day I was here. We could hear water running
every time we went into the dorm, so one day I decided to investigate. Behind the dorm is this waterfall, with a little creek running beside a path in the woods. It was so peaceful and reclusive. AND... in the middle of the walk I ran into this random little stick hut... I don't quite know what to say about it. There were several paths, some leading to the main road, some leading to people's houses (which I quickly discovered, oops), some leading up towards the mountain. Anyways... not a whole lot else to say about it except that I liked it and plan on frequently going there to study or something (when it's warmer), or when I need to get away. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment