About Us

My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An excuse for an outing







So Sarah and I have quickly begun to realize that staying on campus all day every day is not an option; it quickly begins to feel very claustriphobic. So yesterday we went to Collonge just to get out. We decided to treat ourselves to a trip to the patesserie to celebreate the completion of two tests that day. I also took some pictures of the scenery on the walk into town, the fountain in the town square, and the tiny town square itself.


1 comment:

ML said...

I know you and Sarah must get homesick at times and stressed over learning the language but what an absolutely beautiful setting you live in and what an amazing opportunity. Soak it all in, drink it all up, whatever, just enjoy. And thank you for sharing all that yo do. Love, Mom