MUCH more to come, but he's our schedules!
My Schedule
7:00AM-7:50 Level 2 Adults
11:00-11:50 Religion
(12:00 Staff Mtg. every Monday)
3:35-3:50 Junior Class Y1 (very beginners)
4:20-4:35 Junior Class A1
4:35-4:50 Junior Class P2
6:00-6:20Junior Class C1
6:20-6:40 Juniors C2
6:40-7:00 Juniors D2
7:00-8:00 Level 1 Adults
8:00-9:00 Level 2 Adults
Jon's Schedule
7:00AM-7:50 Level 1 Adults
10:00-10:50 Level 2 Adults
(12:00 Staff Mtg. every Monday)
3:05-3:20 Juniors Y3
3:20-3:35 Juniors Y5
3:35-3:50 JuniorsY1
5:05-5:20 Juniors B3
5:20-5:35 Juniors B1
5:35-5:50 Juniors Wisemaster Junior
6:00-6:20 Juniors C3
6:20-6:40 Juniors Wisemaster Intermediate
6:40-7:00 Juniors C1
7:00-8:00 Religion
Weekend of Nov. 4:
I'm assisting in Vespers and Jon is leading out in Pathfinders (which basically means telling a fifteen minute Bible story three times to three different pathfinder clubs)
Weekend of Nov. 11:
I'm leading out in Pathfinders and Jon is leading out in Sabbath school clubs
Weekend of Nov. 18:
I'm leading out in Vespers and Jon has a weekend break!
Weekend of Nov. 25:
Jon is leading out in Vespers and Sabbath school clubs and I am on break!
Weekend of Dec. 2:
I am leading out in Pathfinders and Sabbath school clubs, Jon is in charge of Vespers
Weekend of Dec. 9:
We're both on weekend break!
Weekend of Dec. 16:
I am in charge of Vespers and Jon is in charge of Pathfinders
My Schedule
7:00AM-7:50 Level 2 Adults
11:00-11:50 Religion
(12:00 Staff Mtg. every Monday)
3:35-3:50 Junior Class Y1 (very beginners)
4:20-4:35 Junior Class A1
4:35-4:50 Junior Class P2
6:00-6:20Junior Class C1
6:20-6:40 Juniors C2
6:40-7:00 Juniors D2
7:00-8:00 Level 1 Adults
8:00-9:00 Level 2 Adults
Jon's Schedule
7:00AM-7:50 Level 1 Adults
10:00-10:50 Level 2 Adults
(12:00 Staff Mtg. every Monday)
3:05-3:20 Juniors Y3
3:20-3:35 Juniors Y5
3:35-3:50 JuniorsY1
5:05-5:20 Juniors B3
5:20-5:35 Juniors B1
5:35-5:50 Juniors Wisemaster Junior
6:00-6:20 Juniors C3
6:20-6:40 Juniors Wisemaster Intermediate
6:40-7:00 Juniors C1
7:00-8:00 Religion
Weekend of Nov. 4:
I'm assisting in Vespers and Jon is leading out in Pathfinders (which basically means telling a fifteen minute Bible story three times to three different pathfinder clubs)
Weekend of Nov. 11:
I'm leading out in Pathfinders and Jon is leading out in Sabbath school clubs
Weekend of Nov. 18:
I'm leading out in Vespers and Jon has a weekend break!
Weekend of Nov. 25:
Jon is leading out in Vespers and Sabbath school clubs and I am on break!
Weekend of Dec. 2:
I am leading out in Pathfinders and Sabbath school clubs, Jon is in charge of Vespers
Weekend of Dec. 9:
We're both on weekend break!
Weekend of Dec. 16:
I am in charge of Vespers and Jon is in charge of Pathfinders
1 comment:
Those are crazy busy looking schedules! But I'm sure you guys can handle it. Hope your first day went well!
Post a Comment