About Us

My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lovely Lausanne




Wednesday after classes, the school offered to take us to Lausanne, a small university town on the other side of Lake Geneva which was famous for being the headquarters of the Olympics. So I got work off and was able to participate in the outing. We saw the museum, which was kind of interesting, but after seeing enough of the museum, we decided that it was essential we get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather in the lake-side town. So Leah and I wandered around and did what we do best, took pictures : ) . It was incredibly beautiful with the snowy mountains, crystal blue lake, and the sun. It was a short but enjoyable outing, and afterwards I met Leo in Geneva to help him with his homework, hehe. He had to create a webpage for one of his classes, and apparently with my recent experience on our website at work I am now the expert. It was nice to be useful, and we spent a good 2 ½ hours perfecting his website and enjoying sharing the yummy cookies and cake my mom had sent me stealthily in the library.


3 comments:

Shayna said...

I love how you can see through the water in that last picture! Crystal clear, love it!

Unknown said...

Your Mom sent you cookies in the library???

Travels with Jon and Kate! said...

Lol, uh no dad. Mom sent the cookies to my dorm. I brought them to the library.