As we were making our beds for the night, Renaud realized he didn’t have any pillow cases, so instead we used white t-shirts : ) Earlier that night, Leah and I had been joking about how we missed certain boys, so Renaud told us we could pretend the pillows with the t-shirts were boys and hug them during the night lol.
After breakfast, we wandered around the Casa market (olives anyone? ) , backpackes in tow, my pillow strapped on securely of course, before he took us to the train station to catch our plane for Madrid. But before THAT, remember that taxi driver who ripped us off? We told Renaud about the driver, and he was quite indignant and decided to go have a talk with him. We pointed out which one he was, and Renaud proceeded to march over there and have this whole debate with this group of drivers about what the correct price was and how they tried to rip off tourists. It was actually quite serious, but I had to turn around to keep from laughing, I found the whole thing so ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment