Well, as planned, our gang headed out to the ice-skating rink last night. So much fun! There were several theology students there who had never ice-skated before, so a couple of us got on either side of them and showed them how it was done, kind of. Our dean was there taking pictures of us, so whenever Leah and I passed her we would pose for the camera. At one point, we tried to do something really cool for a picture, which ended in painful results. I tried skating really low... and went a little too low too fast and landed on my knee pretty hard and now have a very colorful, very painful knee.
Then, we decided to spice things up and play crack the whip. Hehe, so much fun!! The guy at the end, Peter, really knew how to pull us to a stop and give the person on the other end a good ride. We whipped everyone around, and then decided we needed to document this and have our dean take a video of it as we came around the corner. So away we went; I was the unsuspecting victim. I say unsuspecting because, yes I knew I was being whipped but no, I did not know how this was going to end. As you can see from the video, it did not end quite as successfully as every other time we had done it. : ) But it was still fun and didn’t hurt too badly. After a while, we had attracted a few of the locals into the game and they decided they wanted to partake in the fun. So we played for a good hour before having to depart for the evening; good times were had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment