About Us

My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Spa in Scenic Switzerland

Yesterday was amazing. Three friends and I decided to go on a small roadtrip to some hot springs in the Swiss Alps, and it was a blast. There's really not a whole lot to say about it, but I just thought I'd share. We left mid-afternoon and drove for about two hours, witnessing amazing scenery. Sadly I do not have any pictures of the gorgeous scenery I took in yesterday, but picture, if you will, the snow-covered Swiss Alps surrounding you on all sides, with a huge bright blue lake and the sun hitting it just right. We drive up this windy mountain rode to the resort at the top, and when we get there it starts to snow. So we stayed in the amazing natural hot springs for a few hours with the moutains, the lake, and the snow falling, before sadly driving back, and it was pretty near paradise.

No comments: