About Us

My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Sunday, November 9, 2008

School Day







Monday was class, so I took beaucoup de pictures of the kids. At the beginning of the day they say prayers in Hindi and English, and then sing “We Shall Overcome”. I have no idea why they chose that song, but it was cute to listen to, so I posted a video of the prayers. Other than that, the only thing Monday really consisted of was shopping in Varanasi. I met two French volunteers who were also working at BSS, so we decided to go into town together and get some shopping done. (I also got a open invitation to visit them in Normandy whenever I want, which I definitely plan on taking them up on) I wish I had more to say about Monday to justify putting up all my favorite pictures of the students, but I don’t, so you’ll just have to suffer with little words and lots of pictures.

No comments: