About Us

My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

La vie est belle (Life is beautiful)


















It's been well over a month since my last update, and after hearing a few comments regarding my hiatus in communication, I decided an update was necessary.

Life has continued, although not in a fashion I am at all used to. I don't think I have ever had a quarter with so little day to day homework and so few hours I am working and yet had so little free time. But it is for a very good reason :)

I feel like very little of eventfulness has taken place since my last update except that regarding a certain boy, and since that is often what is on my mind, what better to talk about? :) I believe the last time I posted, we had just begun dating. Well, Mister Jon Campbell and I have been dating about a month and a half now, and things are going just splendidly. As per the request of several people, I have included several of my favorite pictures, including when we got dressed up and went to the Marcus Whitman Hotel for a Wycliffe presentation, as well as when we went hiking at South Fork for our one month anniversary.

He is a theology and Biblical languages major, and hopes to go to grad school for Linguistics in order to work as a Bible translator in either Papa New Guinea or India. He is also quite musical, playing the trombone and possessing an amazing bass voice. My favorite day of the week has become Mondays. Ever since the beginning of the quarter, before we were even dating, we started studying together Monday afternoons since we both had them free. We decided early on to make it a tradition and to take turns choosing a different locality for each Monday. Several times it has been one coffee shop or another, hence the picture.

Needless to say, and without going into too much detail, he makes me incredibly happy. :)

Other than that, my life has been filled with endless Amnesty meetings and attempts to write my history paper, 30 pages of which are due at the end of the quarter.



1 comment:

Sara said...

You two look so great together! I especially love the picture of you 2 hiking!