No...don't worry, we are not that crazy and didn't get another new dog. The title is in reference to a little work I picked up. For the second time this summer, one of our neighbors asked me to house-sit/dog-sit for them for a few days while they were on vacation. It's really not a bad gig at all, I sleep over there and feel like I own the house, have a nice bed with a furry roommate who loves to chase balls, water a few plants and feed that happy roommate and get off with $25 a day. Not bad. Chopper is a crazy girl, incredibly attention-needy and oh so loving. We have a grand time playing fetch and she gets oh so excited to see me when I come to visit.
Friday, August 21, 2009
And another dog...
No...don't worry, we are not that crazy and didn't get another new dog. The title is in reference to a little work I picked up. For the second time this summer, one of our neighbors asked me to house-sit/dog-sit for them for a few days while they were on vacation. It's really not a bad gig at all, I sleep over there and feel like I own the house, have a nice bed with a furry roommate who loves to chase balls, water a few plants and feed that happy roommate and get off with $25 a day. Not bad. Chopper is a crazy girl, incredibly attention-needy and oh so loving. We have a grand time playing fetch and she gets oh so excited to see me when I come to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment