Hello!
As some of you saw on a recent facebook post, apparently this website has a limit to how many pictures you can post on a blog, and I have met that limit. :( So, rather than pay each month to increase that limit, as per my brilliant husband's suggestion, I'm just going to start a new blog! It will basically be the same, don't worry. So if you're interested, here's the new address!
http://travelswithjonandkate2.blogspot.com/
Happy reading!
As some of you saw on a recent facebook post, apparently this website has a limit to how many pictures you can post on a blog, and I have met that limit. :( So, rather than pay each month to increase that limit, as per my brilliant husband's suggestion, I'm just going to start a new blog! It will basically be the same, don't worry. So if you're interested, here's the new address!
http://travelswithjonandkate2.blogspot.com/
Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment