
I can't believe my last post was from over a month ago! Not much has really happened since then, but it seems like so long ago. Last term finished well. I think it was probably my favorite so far, as far as the students I had. I only taught 2 adult classes, both level 3, which I think is my favorite so far. Their English is good enough that you can joke with them and they understand you, but you still feel useful as a teacher. My 7:00AM class was the same group of students I had in level 2 the term before, so it was fun to see familiar faces again. And my 10:00 level 3 was almost entirely made up of university students on spring break, so they were a super fun group. We had fun going out to coffee and dinner, and people would bring drinks and snacks to class all the time. I miss those guys, and we have even met up once since the new term has begun and they have gone back to university. Unfortunately, at the end of the term, we had about five days off, which I ended up being sick for. It started about the last day of class, and turned into a full blown flu for about a week, after which I was kind enough to pass it on to Jon, who also enjoyed it for a week. Not cool. Luckily we have been healthy since, and busy planning our next term break, which we intend to be much more fun; we're going to Beijing! Also, we're really excited because spring has finally come to Suncheon! A few weeks ago we went for a lovely walk along the river, and have just been getting out and enjoying the warmer weather more by going for a lot more walks in general. I've even found time this term to go running at our nearby park!
No comments:
Post a Comment