
Woot woot! I have a place to live next school year!! I recently got the much anticipated call from the Walla Walla housing department which informed me that I was high enough on the priority list to receive an apartment and am now free of dorm life! I got a good deal on a cute little studio apartment just around the corner from campus, (right across the street from the bakery...mmmm...), fully furnished, utilities included, bedroom/ bathroom/ kitchen (ish), living room (ish). From what I can tell, it reminds me of the ridiculously small but quaint apartments that some of my friends had in France where it was kind of one big room. But I'm so excited to be able to cook whenever I want and have my own place. Here are a few pictures of the apartment and I'll be sure to send updated pictures once I've moved in and established my presence. Tout le monde est toujours bienvenue ! (Everyone is always welcome!) 



2 comments:
looks quite spacious. congrats! any roommates, or are you owning it up on your own?
It's all mine baby! I'm really psyched about it.
Post a Comment